Pursuant to art. No. 13, D. Lgs. 30.6.2003 No. 196, SVM Solutions, in person of its owner Mr Mirko Mariani (with domicile in 48022 Lugo -RA- piazza delle casette basse, 3), in its quality of provider, hereby informs user that the personal data provided by this latter and acquired following to:
- the request of information regarding the services provided by SVM Solutions
- the surfing on the Website through the so called system “logs”
- the sharing of the information through the on-line service on the website.
will be used for the following aims:
1) aims strictly connected to and/or necessary for the compliance of the requests expressed, each time, by the user through the Website, e-mail or other communication mean;
2) aims connected to obligations stated by Laws, by regulations and by the EU set of rules, or by orders issued by authorities authorized to do so by the Laws or by supervision or control organs;
3) aims relating to the activities performed by SVM Solutions, such as, for example: recording of the clients’ degree of satisfaction in respect of the quality of the services rendered and of the performed activity, carried out either directly or by specialised companies through personal or phone interviews, questionnaires, etc.; forwarding of newsletters and promotional material regarding the services performed by SVM Solutions and/or by companies belonging to the group; market researches; economic and statistic analysis.
Referring to the aims indicated above, the data processing is performed through manual, computerized and electronic instruments, with logics strictly connected to the aims in object, and, in any case, in such a way to preserve the data’s security and confidential nature. The data processing can be carried out on behalf of SVM Solutions, through the means and criteria mentioned above, by third parties supplying data processing services or carrying out activities subsidiary or necessary to the performance of the services or the activities requested by the user. Furthermore, the user’s data can be forwarded to SVM Solutions’ employees, to other premises of said firm or to companies belonging to the same group, even abroad, when this will be required in order to comply with the user’s requests.
All the data can be freely employed abroad, on servers belonging to SVM Solutions.
SVM Solutions finally states that article No. 7, D. Lgs. 196/2003, grants some specific rights to the users which provide their personal details. In particular, the user can obtain by the owner, or by the person responsible, confirmation of the existence of his personal details and communication of the same through intelligible forms. Furthermore, the user can ask to be informed regarding the origin of the data as well as the meaning, the aim and the manners of the data processing; he can ask for the crossing out, the anonymous amendment or the block of any data processed in violation of the Laws, as well as the updating, adjustment or, should the interest arise, the integration of the data; he can object, for legal reasons, to the data processing itself.
For any communication relating to the data processing by SVM Solutions, the user can liaise with the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be up to date regarding any variation of or amendment to the SVM Solutions privacy procedures following to possible changes into the legal system, it is advisable for the user to take periodical view of this document.